- Get a Quote
- Find My Location
- Payment Calculator
Get A Quote
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Use the Loan Calculator to help you determine the financing and payment options that are best for you.
**The accuracy of this calculator and its applicability to your circumstances is not guaranteed. You should obtain personal advice from qualified professionals. This information is provided for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute an application. This notice does not guarantee loan approval, nor is it an offer or commitment to make a loan to you on the above terms.
- Available in 9ft, 10ft, 12ft & 14ft widths. (Note: Larger blade widths may not be compatible will all tractors)
- Compatible with all 2WD, front-wheel- assist tractors and wheel loaders.
- 18° two-way hydraulic angling on 2WD and front-wheel-assisted tractors.
- 23” hydraulic lifting height.
- Attaches in minutes with D-lock® Quick-Tach.
- Unique-mounting design.
- No welding: minimal bolt-on brackets only.
- Integrated front weight bracket.
- Double-skin blade construction.
- Degelman industrial-strength cylinders.
- Reversible, adjustable AR400 skid shoes.
- Ripple-formed blade.
Range of Motion
4-Way: Hydraulic Lift & Angle
One Person, No Tools
65-275 HP 4600/5700 Series
The 4600 and 5700 Series hydraulic angle blade attaches to both front-wheel assist and two-wheel drive tractors.
|Tractor Horsepower Range||65-275 HP|
|Tractor Type||2WD & FWA|
|Blade Widths Available||9', 10', 12', 14'|
|Blade Weight||2050-2950 lbs|
|Blade Height (standard)||33"|
|Blade Height (with top extension)||40"|
|Blade Height (with silage extension||57"|
|Lifting Height (approximate)||23"|
|Lift Cylinders||3 1/2" x 8"|
|Ange Cylinders||3" x 16"|
|Hydraulic Vertical Tilt||n/a|
|Cutting Edge (MaxTemp Steel)||5/8" x 6"|
|Digging Depth||6" to 10"|
|Skid Shoes (abrasion resistant)||Standard Adjustment|
|Mounting System - D-lock®||D-lock® Quick-Tach|
|Mounting Location||Rear Axle/Mid-mount|
|Mouldboard (ripple formed blade)||3/16"|
Centre Hall, PA
East Palestine, OH
Fairmount City, PA