- Get a Quote
- Find My Location
- Payment Calculator
Get A Quote
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Use the Loan Calculator to help you determine the financing and payment options that are best for you.
**The accuracy of this calculator and its applicability to your circumstances is not guaranteed. You should obtain personal advice from qualified professionals. This information is provided for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute an application. This notice does not guarantee loan approval, nor is it an offer or commitment to make a loan to you on the above terms.
- Available in 8ft, 9ft, 10ft & 12ft widths. (Note: Larger blade widths may not be compatible will all tractors)
- Compatible with 2WD tractors, skid steer loaders, front-end loaders and front-wheel-assisted tractors.
- 18° two-way hydraulic angling on 2WD and front-wheel-assisted tractors.
- 30° two-way hydraulic angling on skid steers and front-end- loaders.
- Attaches in minutes with D-lock® Quick-Tach.
- One-person tool-less attaching/detaching.
- Unique-mounting design.
- No welding: minimal bolt-on brackets only.
- Integrated front weight bracket.
- Double-skin blade construction.
- Degelman industrial-strength cylinders.
- Reversible, adjustable AR400 skid shoes.
- Ripple-formed blade.
Range of Motion
4-Way: Hydraulic Lift, Angle & Tilt
One Person, No Tools
40-100 HP 3500 Series
Designed to mount on popular utility tractors, this blade is a smaller version of the 4600 and 5700 Series.
|Tractor Horsepower Range||40-100 HP|
|Tractor Type||2WD & FWA|
|Blade Widths Available||8', 9', 10', 12'|
|Blade Weight||1350-1450 lbs|
|Blade Height (standard)||27"|
|Blade Height (with top extension)||34"|
|Blade Height (with silage extension)||47"|
|Lifting Height (approximate)||20"|
|Lift Cylinders||3" x 8"|
|Angle Cylinders||2 1/2" x 1616"|
|Hydraulic Vertical Tilt||n/a|
|Cutting Edge (MaxTemp Steel)||5/8" x 6"|
|Digging Depth||6" to 8"|
|Skid Shoes (abrasion resistant)||Standard Adjustment|
|Mounting System - D-lock®||D-lock® Quick-Tach|
|Mounting Location||Rear Axle|
|Mouldboard (ripple formed blade)||10 ga.|
Centre Hall, PA
East Palestine, OH
Fairmount City, PA
Niagara Falls, NY