Bush Hog RT72G/RT72GR
- Get a Quote
- Find My Location
- Payment Calculator
Get A Quote
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Use the Loan Calculator to help you determine the financing and payment options that are best for you.
**The accuracy of this calculator and its applicability to your circumstances is not guaranteed. You should obtain personal advice from qualified professionals. This information is provided for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute an application. This notice does not guarantee loan approval, nor is it an offer or commitment to make a loan to you on the above terms.
- 60 to 82 1/2-inch models available
- Gear Driven drive train, available with Reverse Till
- The standard six blades per flange gives the maximum breakup of soil even in hard or packed conditions.
- Maximum Tilling Depth 7 1/2-inches (requires multiple passes)
- ASAE Cat 1, Standard and Quick Hitch
- Available in Red, Orange, Blue and Green
- RT60GR Rotary Tiller, 60-inches Model, Gear Drive, Reverse Till
- Gear drive with oil bath in side gearbox is more durable than a chain drive that will wear and could break.
|Model||RT72G / RT72GR|
|Rotation||Standard / Reverse|
|Hitch||ASAE Cat 1, Standard and Quick Hitch|
|Number of Flanges||9|
|Blades per Flange||6|
|Rotor/Blade Rotation Diameter||17-inches|
|Rotor Shaft Diameter||3-inches|
|Weight||747-lbs. / 759-lbs.|
|PTO Driveline with Slipclutch||ASAE Cat4|
|Tilling Depth*||7 1/2-inches|
|Min / Max Tractor H.P. (PTO)||35 / 55|
|Colors||Available in Red, Orange, Blue and Green|
Centre Hall, PA
East Palestine, OH
Fairmount City, PA
Niagara Falls, NY