Bush Hog SBPT60
- Get a Quote
- Find My Location
- Payment Calculator
Get A Quote
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Use the Loan Calculator to help you determine the financing and payment options that are best for you.
**The accuracy of this calculator and its applicability to your circumstances is not guaranteed. You should obtain personal advice from qualified professionals. This information is provided for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute an application. This notice does not guarantee loan approval, nor is it an offer or commitment to make a loan to you on the above terms.
- All single auger PTO driven models are built for Category 1 or Category 2 type 3-Point Hitch. Dual auger PTO driven models are built for Category 2 or Category 3 type 3-Point Hitch. All models are Quick Attach compatible.
- The time-proven Comer gearbox transfers PTO power from the tractor into the driveline of the snow blower, ensuring consistent power input to the auger and fan assemblies.
- All Bush Hog® snow blowers now feature a standard five-blade fan. The five blades not only evacuate high volumes of snow quickly, but also feature tighter tolerance to the housing increasing velocity of the snow exiting the chute.
- To deliver even the heaviest wet snow to the awaiting fan, Bush Hog® snow blowers use machine formed, hand welded augers made with high tensile steel ribbon flighting to provide strength and durability for years to come.
- All Bush Hog® snow blowers come with a manual pin-style deflector allowing a true set it and forget approach to blowing snow.
- Bush Hog® snow blowers come equipped with adjustable skid shoes, extending the life of the cutting edge and helping to protect surfaces from damage commonly associated with snow removal.
|PRODUCT DESCRIPTION||PULL TYPE 60″ SNOW BLOWER|
|RECOMMENDED TRACTOR HP (ENGINE)||25HP|
|CUTTING EDGE||BOLT ON ½" X 4″|
|CHUTE ROTATION (MAN/HYD)||STD./OPT.|
|CHUTE DEFLECTOR (MAN/HYD)||STD./OPT. 6″ CYL.|
|MAIN BODY HEIGHT||25″|
|HITCH (STANDARD & QUICK HITCH)||CAT. 1|
|REAR MOUNTED BLADE||OPTIONAL|
Centre Hall, PA
East Palestine, OH
Fairmount City, PA
Niagara Falls, NY