Bush Hog BH16
- Get a Quote
- Find My Location
- Payment Calculator
Get A Quote
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Use the Loan Calculator to help you determine the financing and payment options that are best for you.
**The accuracy of this calculator and its applicability to your circumstances is not guaranteed. You should obtain personal advice from qualified professionals. This information is provided for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute an application. This notice does not guarantee loan approval, nor is it an offer or commitment to make a loan to you on the above terms.
- Ideal for pasture clipping and grass cutting
- Cut saplings up to 2-inches diameter
- Easy to operate
- All models except BH17 attach with Category I standard or optional quick hitch, the BH17 uses Category I or II standard and quick hitch.
- Laminated tire with bearings on all models
- Shear pin or slip clutch protection on BH15 and BH16
- Slip clutch standard on BH17
- Below Deck Structure of strongbacks and gearbox stand allows for a smooth top deck which sheds water and debris.
- Continuously welded Side Bands tied together through the integrated gearbox stand.
- Curved Rear Band to resist bending going forward and backing up.
- Tail Wheel Beam has 3/16-inch wall and is clamped between two heavy steel plates for a secure fit to resist side loads during turns.
- Bush Hog® Blades made are forged and heat treated for long-lasting sharpness.
- Bush Hog® Gearboxes has splined output shafts with tapered roller bearings resist thrust and side loads as the pan pushes the cutter up or to the side of large obstacles like rocks or stumps.
- Laminated Tail Wheel with laminated style rubber
- Full Length Skids with 1/4-inch skids run one-half the length for add strength that resists bending.
- All models available in tractor colors.
- Front and rear deflectors or chain shieldings available.
|Cutting Height||2 to 12-inches|
|Dimensions (WxL)||6-feet 5-inches x 9-feet 2-inches|
|Type Hitch||Cat. I Standard or Quick Hitch Option|
|Sidebands||9 3/4-inches x 10-gauge|
|Driveshaft||ASAE Cat 3|
|Tractor PTO Speed||540 RPM|
|Driveline Protection||10 x 55-mm Metric Gr. 8.8 shearbolt Slip Clutch/Optional|
|Blade Holder(s)||Oval type|
|Blades||1/2 x 4-inch uplift|
|Blade Tip Speed||14,969 FPM|
|Minimum Tractor HP||30-45 PTO|
|Safety Shielding||Front & Rear Deflectors|
Centre Hall, PA
East Palestine, OH
Fairmount City, PA
Niagara Falls, NY