Bush Hog BH26
- Get a Quote
- Find My Location
- Payment Calculator
Get A Quote
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Use the Loan Calculator to help you determine the financing and payment options that are best for you.
**The accuracy of this calculator and its applicability to your circumstances is not guaranteed. You should obtain personal advice from qualified professionals. This information is provided for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute an application. This notice does not guarantee loan approval, nor is it an offer or commitment to make a loan to you on the above terms.
- Below Deck Structure of strong-backs and gearbox stand allows for a smooth top deck which sheds water and debris.
- Continuously welded Side Bands tied together through the integrated gearbox stand.
- Replaceable Full Length 1/4-Inch Skids run one-half the length of the deck to protect side bands and add strength that resists bending.
- Floating Hitch for unlevel terrain
- 5-Year Gearbox Limited Warranty
- Powder Coat Paint
- Durable Tailwheel Beam
- EZ Clean Sloped 10-Gauge Decks —eliminate trash build up and water traps.
- Bush Hog® Gearboxes has splined output shafts with tapered roller bearings resist thrust and side loads as the pan pushes the cutter up or to the side of large obstacles like rocks or stumps.
- Powder Coat Paint in colors that match today’s tractors is baked on to resist rust and nicks through years of rugged work.
- Tail Wheel Beam has 3/16-inch wall and is clamped between two heavy steel plates for a secure fit to resist side loads during turns. Dual tail wheels available on BH27.
- 5-Year Gearbox Limited Warranty comes with each new BH20 Series Cutter.
- 1/4-inch continuously welded sidebands formed of 1/4-inch thick steel and 12 1/2-inches deep for large volumes of material.
- 130 HP Bush Hog® Gearbox
Adjustable Slip Clutches are standard equipment.
Solid Deck Reinforcements. Decks are reinforced with internal 7-gauge steel strongbacks that run the full length of the deck, tying together the entire structure with the gearbox stand. Bush Hog® blade pans are round to allow the mower to float over field obstructions.
Quick Detach Gearbox Shield
Floating Hitch for unlevel terrain
|Cutting Capacity||3 inch diameter|
|Cutting Height||1 1/2 to 10 1/2 inches|
|Dimensions (transport width x length)||6ft. 6 inches x 9ft 8 inches|
|Type Hitch||3 Point Cat. I, Cat. II Standard & QH|
|Deck Thickness||10 gauge|
|Sidebands||1/4x 12 1/2 inches|
|Driveshaft||ASAE Category 4|
|Tractor PTO Speed||540 RPM|
|Driveline Protection||Slip Clutch Standard|
|Blades||1/2 x 4 inch uplift|
|Blade Tip Speed||15,000FPM|
|Minimum Tractor HP||45 PTO|
|Safety Shielding||Front and Rear Deflectors or Front and Rear Chains|
|Approximate Weight||1095 lbs|
Centre Hall, PA
East Palestine, OH
Fairmount City, PA
Niagara Falls, NY