Bush Hog 3514
- Get a Quote
- Find My Location
- Payment Calculator
Get A Quote
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Use the Loan Calculator to help you determine the financing and payment options that are best for you.
**The accuracy of this calculator and its applicability to your circumstances is not guaranteed. You should obtain personal advice from qualified professionals. This information is provided for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute an application. This notice does not guarantee loan approval, nor is it an offer or commitment to make a loan to you on the above terms.
- Rated for Min. 90 HP Tractors
- Available With Row Crop Shredding Kit
- Rubber Element Cross Shafts
- Heavy Duty Rubber Cushioned Axles
- High Blade Tip Speeds
- Three Round Or Straight Blade Holders
- Slip Clutch Standard
- 10-gauge Deck Construction
- 7-gauge Strongbacks
- Deep Sidebands
- Rubber Cushioned Axle Arms
- Round Blade Pan Or Straight Bar
- 5 Year Gearbox Limited Warranty
- Powder Coat Paint
- Standard Highway Lighting
- Warning: For non-agricultural use, OSHA, ASAE, SAE and ANSI standards require the use of chain guards or other protective guards at all times. Bush Hog® strongly recommends the use of such guards for agricultural uses as well, to reduce the risk of property damage, serious bodily injury or even death from objects thrown out by or from contact with the cutting blades.
- Rubber cushioned axle arms are standard equipment on the 3514 model cutters and do an excellent job of absorbing shock loads when operating on rough terrain.
- Wheel axles are attached by heavy duty pivot pins with replaceable bushings that extend through the cutter strongbacks. This dependable mounting arrangement provides extra strength and less pivot pin wear.
|CUTTING HEIGHT||2″ -13″|
|CUTTING CAPACITY||3 1/2″|
|HITCH TYPE||CAT 2 & 3 STD & QH | SEMI-MOUNT | PULL|
|DRIVELINE SIZE||CAT 6|
|DRIVELINE PROTECTION||4-PLATE SLIP-CLUTCH|
|TRANSFER GEARBOX (HP)||210|
|CUTTING GEARBOX (HP)||205|
|TRACTOR PTO SPEED||1000|
|MINIMUM TRACTOR PTO HP||75 (PULL) | 90 (LIFT)|
|BLADE HOLDER||ROUND PAN OR SHREDDER BAR|
|BLADES||1/2″ X 4″ UPLIFT|
|BLADE TIP SPEED (FPM)||15,138|
|TIRES||"21"" LAMINATED (LIFT) | 21″" LAMINATED OR 25″" FOAM-FILLED (PULL)"|
|APPROXIMATE WEIGHT (LB)||3,400|
Centre Hall, PA
East Palestine, OH
Fairmount City, PA
Niagara Falls, NY