Bush Hog RG72 Series
- Get a Quote
- Find My Location
- Payment Calculator
Get A Quote
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Use the Loan Calculator to help you determine the financing and payment options that are best for you.
**The accuracy of this calculator and its applicability to your circumstances is not guaranteed. You should obtain personal advice from qualified professionals. This information is provided for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute an application. This notice does not guarantee loan approval, nor is it an offer or commitment to make a loan to you on the above terms.
- The Heavy-Duty, CAT I three-point hitch
- 4 in. x 4 in. mainframe and double-lug lower hitch points
- Two, reversible, high carbon steel cutting edges. One inside and the mounted on the back side allow the blade to be operated in forward or reverse.
- Maximum penetration in hard-packed material is accomplished by the scarifier kit which has a maximum working depth of 3 in.
- The Heavy-Duty, CAT I three-point hitch with 4 in. x 4 in. mainframe and double-lug lower hitch points
- High quality Welds for Long lasting durability
- Two, reversible, high carbon steel cutting edges. Skid Shoe Construction: 3/8 in. x 2-1/2 in. x 46-3/4 in. long
|Model Number||RG72 Series|
|Hitch||Cat. 1 Std and QH|
|Recommend HP, 2WD / (FWA)||50 / (40)|
|Working Width||75 in.|
|Side Panel Thickness||3/16 in.|
|Front Main Beam Construction||4 in. x 4 in. x 5/16" wall|
|Rear Beam Construction||2-1/2 in. x 2-1/2 in. x 3/16 in. wall|
|Skid Shoe Construction||3/8 in. x 2-1/2 in. x 46-3/4 in. long|
|Scarifier Shanks||Three position shanks with dimpled-on hardened tips|
|Number of Scarifier Shanks||6|
|Cutting Edges||Two 1/2 in. x 6 in. bolt-on, replaceable and reversible heat-treated blades|
Centre Hall, PA
East Palestine, OH
Fairmount City, PA
Niagara Falls, NY