Anderson Group Hybrid X
- Get a Quote
- Find My Location
- Payment Calculator
Get A Quote
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Use the Loan Calculator to help you determine the financing and payment options that are best for you.
**The accuracy of this calculator and its applicability to your circumstances is not guaranteed. You should obtain personal advice from qualified professionals. This information is provided for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute an application. This notice does not guarantee loan approval, nor is it an offer or commitment to make a loan to you on the above terms.
- XTRACTOR™ final bale push off system with a simple pull of a lever
- 4 stretchers.
- Easily switch from round to square bales by simply lifting a lever to go from a v-strapped bed to a flat bed.
- Autopilot the automatic pilot system allows the wrapper to precisely steer itself by following the adjacent bale row, maximizing the space needed to store your bales.
- Remote control for starting, steering, and stopping the unit remotely without leaving the tractor.
- Large fuel tank (25 L, 6.6 GAL.) wrap 5 times more bales than with regular tank with less down time.
- Film watch sensor automatically shuts down the wrapping cycle when the machine runs out of film or film breaks.
- Bale guide rollers keep each bale centered on the roller bed when wrapping on a slope.
- Hydraulic lifting axles allow to overcome obstacles when moving the machine.
- 20 HP engine.
|Round bale diameter**||Up to 6 ft (1,8 m)|
|Round bale length||Up to 5 ft (1,5 m)|
|Square bale||3 ft x 3 ft (80 x 90 cm) nor 4 ft x 3 ft (90 x 120 cm) Up to 6 ft (1,8 m)|
|Wrapping speed*||Up to 180 bales/h|
|Aluminum film stretcher||4 x 30 in (750 mm)|
|Engine||13 HP Hondan(20 HP optional)|
|Final bale push off||Xtractor[tm] automatic system|
|Bed shape||Flat or V-shaped for all type bales|
|Bale guides for alignment||Adjustable|
|Bale guides rollers||2|
|Leveling system||Hydraulic lifting axle|
|Hoop speed||Adj. flow control valve|
|Traction Tires||29 x 12,5-15|
|Hydraulic tail gate||Standard|
|Adjustable hydraulic compaction system||Standard|
|Overall width - A||9 ft 8 in (2,95 m)|
|Overall width (in transport mode)||8 ft 5 in (2,56 m)|
|Overall height - B||9 ft 4 in (2,87 m)|
|Overall length||18 ft 9 in (5,74 m)|
|Overall length (in transport mode)||16 ft 9 in (5,12 m)|
|Overall weight||2500 kg (5511 lb)|
|Weight on tow bar||410 kg (903 lb)|
|Compare Inline - Inline|
Centre Hall, PA
East Palestine, OH
Fairmount City, PA
Niagara Falls, NY