Centre Hall Building FAQs
Address: Route 322 near Summer Lane (Potter Township)
20 Employees - Opportunity to expand employee base for all departments.
Approximate building investment is $4.5 million.
Chris Kunes Construction is the general contractor
Century Engineering is the engineer, Tibben Zerby, Project Manager
Completion timeframe - Summer 2024
Total building Square footage is 28,300 sitting on approximately 10 acres.
- 21,000 Retail and Service
- 7,300 Cold Storage
New facility will include the following:
- 30-person training area.
- Charging stations for electric machines.
- The new Centre Hall location will be a key location for our technology division.
- The new location will have a demonstration area for riding lawn equipment, UTV’s and compact utility tractors.
- Centre Hall is the initial location of the LandPro Compact Construction Rental Division.
- Heated shop floors
- Centralized bulk oil system in Service area
Quote from Thomas Sutter, President & CEO
“The Centre Hall area has hosted a John Deere dealership for over 56 years beginning in 1967 with Dunkle and Grieb. We are thrilled to continue the serve the Centre Hall and State College area and offer our Ag, commercial, construction and homeowners a better more comfortable shopping experience. The new building will also offer our LandPro team the much-improved working environment they deserve. LandPro is fully committed to our customers and employees as well as the communities we work with. We’re very excited about this facility and opportunities it will bring our customers and our hardworking employees.”
- We still have key employees in our organization from those founding dealerships. Todd Grieb is our parts manager.
- Chris Kunes Construction is the general contractor
- Century Engineering is the engineer, Tibben Zerby, Project Manager
- County Commissioners: Mark Higgins, Steve Dershem & Amber Concepcion
- Potter Township Supervisors: Dick Decker and Jake Tanis
- Senator Dush’s office and State Representative Kerry Bennighoff
- The Grange fair organization
- The Chamber of Commerce
- Penn State
- Tracy Buck – Project Manager
- Mike Miller, and the team at Centre Hall
Links to groundbreaking press
Centre Hall, PA
East Palestine, OH
Fairmount City, PA
Silver Springs, NY