As the Coronavirus continues to impact our communities, we want to reach out to you with further information on how LandPro Equipment has adjusted.
While State and Local Governments are starting to re-open several categories of businesses in phases, we were deemed an essential business and have been operating throughout this crisis, although with many modifications to help our locations operate in the safest way possible for our customers and employees.
Nothing has been more important to us than doing our part to navigate these unprecedented times in a responsible way. We are keeping you, our customers, and our LandPro family at the forefront of our thoughts as we continue to adjust to the situation.
Please see below for information on the changes we have made and for a list of stores with modified operations.
Supporting and Communicating
Our leadership team meets regularly to assess the ever-changing situation. We share updates and information with our teams along the way to help keep them and their families healthy and safe. To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, we have directed employees to stay home if they or anyone they have been in contact with are not feeling well. We ask you to do the same.
Keeping Locations Clean & PPE
Employees are asked to wash their hands and clean surfaces frequently. Equipment is wiped down with disinfectant after any use. Each location is following a strict cleaning regimen. Each location has been supplied with antibacterial hand sanitizer stations for customer and employee use. We have made face masks available to all employees and ask that you wear one as well when entering a location.
Social distancing is paramount in order to curb transmission; thus we have implemented the following:
- Eliminated any physical contact with others and are avoiding closed space contact, this includes group lunches and breaks.
- Stores have a 6’ safe space rule to protect you and our team. We have also added plexi-glass dividers to many of our counters.
- We have a maximum number of customers allowed in the store at one time so at times we may ask that you wait outside until we have room inside for you to safely enter.
- Any of our locations can deliver parts directly to your vehicle, just call the store ahead of time or when you arrive at the store. You can also order parts online and we can ship them directly to your home. https://landpro.dealercustomerportal.com/
- We have equipment available for purchase online and over the phone with our DeereBuilder web tool, you can even apply for financing. https://deerebuilder.landproequipment.com/
Thank you for your patience as we continue to adapt in this time of crisis.
Harrisburg, PA - Showroom is closed, but we are still open to serve customers 8am – 5pm Monday thru Friday and 8am - Noon on Saturdays. To speak with a Harrisburg Team Member call: 717-583-2101
Niagara Falls, NY - Showroom is closed, but we are still open to serve customers. 8am – 5pm Monday thru Friday and 8am - Noon on Saturdays. To speak with a Niagara Falls Team Member call: 716-731-1330
For any questions regarding sales contact: TSutter@LandProEquip.com
For help with Customer Portal: Mhaungs@LandProEquip.com
To place an order over the phone contact your local store
The LandPro Leadership Team