John Deere HELLA performance spotlights
John Deere HELLA performance spotlights for sale at LandPro Equipment; NY & PA. Serving your new and used equipment needs from Alexander, Avon, Brockport, Clymer, Falconer, Hall, Macedon, Oakfield, Savannah, Springville, NY, and Edinboro, PA.
Hella Performance Spot Lights
Provide a narrow, long-range beam. Polished stainless steel housings hold 55-W H-3 quartz halogen bulbs. Reflective range up to 520 ft.
Fits the following models:
XUV625i / XUV825i / XUV855D / XUV825i S4 / XUV855D S4 / XUV560 / XUV560 S4 / XUV590i / XUV590i S4 / RSX860i / HPX / HPX Diesel
The HELLA performance spotlights provide a narrow, long-range beam, which greatly adds to long-range visibility, while the standard headlights provide a wide, short-range beam. It is very helpful when driving at higher speeds, while providing the Gator™ Utility Vehicle with a more aggressive, stylish appearance:
- Two 127-mm (5-in.)-diameter polished stainless-steel housings for a sporty look and corrosion resistance
- 55-W H-3 quartz halogen bulbs for long life
- Beam spread of 15 degrees vertical by 24 degrees horizontal provides a reflective range up to 158-m (520-ft) side to side and 560-m (1840-ft) forward
- Uses two-axis mounting brackets for easy installation; brackets also provide for some adjustability for vertical positioning of the beam
- Convenient dash-mounted on/off rocker switch enables easy operation
- Includes two hard plastic lens covers for lights when not in use (white)
- Compatible with Gator XUV 550 and XUV 550 S4 Utility Vehicles when equipped with the front brush guard for mounting, or with OPS light kit switch bank for OPS mounting
- Compatible with Gator RSX850i Utility Vehicles
- Requires OPS light kit switch bank for OPS mounting, or the front PreRunner bumper for bumper mounting
- Compatible with XUV 625i, XUV 825i, XUV 855D, and M-Gator A2 Utility Vehicles when equipped with heavy-duty brush guard for mounting, or with OPS light kit switch bank for OPS mounting
- Compatible with XUV 620i, XUV 850D, and HPX Utility Vehicles equipped with heavy-duty brush guard for mounting, or with OPS light kit switch bank for OPS mounting
- A high-capacity alternator is recommended with an HPX gas, XUV 620i, and XUV 625i model whenever equipped with an operator protection system (OPS) light kit, heater, or other frequently used electrical accessories; the HELLA performance spotlights pull 9 amp
Fields with asterisks* and highlighted red are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Fields with asterisks* and highlighted red are required. Your friend will receive an email that contains a reference to this page. Please send this email only to people you know who would be interested in this information.